WASPed Wellbeing Services - create a space for wellbeing
My name is Margaret Wadsley. I practice Adlerian Family Counsellingand I offer a range of counselling and psychotherapy for adults, children and families. My approach is holistic which means I also offer individual yoga and breath~body~mind and relaxation sessions on request. I provide a safe, understanding environment and a non-judgemental relationship.
I am known to share tranquil strength in my relationships.
- Life could be getting you down. Stress, is the challenge that faces us all, leading to depression/anxiety. Many parents often feel concern for children's and teens' emotional wellbeing in these high pressure times.
- When children's or young people's behaviour becomes of concern parents often contact me about issues such as school attendance, unhappiness, bullying, untidiness, defiance, risky relationships, homework not getting done, too much time on electronic devices or a lack of self-discipline. Sometimes a previously happy child or teenager is seen to undergo a change of character with no obvious reason for the change.
- A family under stress can mean that relationships are suffering.
- Perhaps, as parents, you feel a need for support that improves relationships and as a way to make positive changes leading to wellbeing and a letting go of feeling stuck and confused.
- Family break-up can be challenging for all the family, often accompanied by a sense of loss and confusion. Counselling and psychotherapy helps people rediscover their place in a different world. Support for parents plays a part in therapeutic support for children and teens, according to parent and child/young person's wishes
Family and Individual Counselling
I am well placed to support Scottish Government priorities of wellbeing, health promotion, and emotional health.
For wellbeing activities, training and consultancy I currently travel around the UK, to the USA and Canada. I have recently returned from New England following further training in Breath~Body~Mind practices. I also acted as a consultant for trainee school counsellors during my recent visit to the Northern Arizona University.